Coordinators will be setting up the pre-school materials in the morning.
Be sure to read through the lesson and set up anything that a teacher would need to have in order to teach. For example – if a path needs to be made for the kids to jump on, tape the path down for them! This will create a fun visual effect as the kids are walking in.
Based on the book “You Win In The Locker Room First” by Jon Gordon and Mike Smith
7 C’s for a healthy culture:
TWO BIG NO’S!:
TRUTH: If you’re not consistent, you’ll lose trust. When you lose trust, you’ll lose your team.
THINGS TO BE CONSISTENT IN:
1. The key is to be WHO you are no matter WHAT your win-loss record is.
2. Your team must see you stick to your PRINCIPLES and PHILOSOPHY through adversity and challenges.
3. The CHARACTER you posses during the DROUGHT is what your team will remember during the HARVEST.
ASK YOURSELF THIS: WHAT DID I WRECK BECAUSE OF MY INCONSISTENCY?
TWO KILLERS OF CONSISTENCY:
THREE B’S OF CONSISTENCY:
1. Be consistent in your desire to be great – measure this by your routine and preparation.
2. Be consistently improving – fear success not failure.
3. Be consistently humble and hungry
* BE CONSISTENT, NOT COMPLACENT. WE ARE HUNTING THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Communication: When there is a VOID in communication, NEGATIVITY will fill it!
2 Main Ways To Communicate:
CONNECT: Team beats talent when talent isn’t a team!
Connect > the key to becoming a great team > results – when a coach and team connect with each other, commitment, chemistry, and performance improve.
**The best teams always enjoy being around each other.
HOW TO CREATE A CONNECTED TEAM:
1. Team Building
2. Team Bonding
When team members connect and build strong relationships, they don’t just work WITH each other, they work FOR each other.
Commitment: It’s not about you! It’s about committing yourself to your team!
3 Ways To Grow In Commitment:
2. Feeling is more powerful than Hearing
3. Serve To Be Great
Genesis wants to offer care and guidance to expecting mothers so they understand their options. Genesis wants to help expecting mothers find the hope that lies in Jesus and make decisions that will ensure a quality life for their babies.
YoungLives provides a caring place for teen mothers to come gain skills through mentoring, meet in community with other teen mothers and discover the plan God has for their life.
*SERVE OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUR WHOLE FAMILY!
NEW TEAMMATE PROCEDURE: CLEARANCES
NEW TEAMMATE PROCEDURE: IMPORT INTO PLANNING CENTER
NEW TEAMMATE PROCEDURE: ADDING THEIR 1st + 2nd SERVE DATES
NEW TEAMMATE NOTEBOOK:
NEW TEAMMATE: TRAINING PROCESS